The Multitheme #1 add-on is now available freely for Ask Me Up XXL, the quiz of general knowledge released for AmigaOS 4, MorphOS and Windows computers. It !include!s 400 new questions, divided in 15 themes!
"Who published the game 'Zool' ?", "How many genes do humans and sea urchins have in common?", "Where was the singer Mika born?", "Who fights against Bruce Willis in the movie 'Die Hard' ?"... are some of the questions to which you will now have the answers! Ideal to show off in society evenings!
The add-on, available in French, English and Spanish, requires at least the lastest update of Ask Me Up XXL (3.5.0).
Please download it here.
As a reminder, you can also add for free 2 sexy characters here.
We sold all our copies of the CD version of Ask Me Up XXL. However, you can always buy it from our partners Alinea Computer and Amedia Computer. The digital version is of course still available from our website.
More details on www.askmeup.com.
Ask Me Up XXL, now you know!
Ask Me Up XXL 3.5, the quiz of general knowledge realized by Glames, has been released. Play alone and share your high scores with the wider world or play simultaneously with five players, it's up to you!
- New! In "Quiz" and "Survival" modes, you can now select the add-on(s) you want to play (enabled/disabled by , , ... keys and by a mouse click on AmigaOS 4/MorphOS).
- Game / Explosions now optimized and faster ("Survival" and "Cup" (The explosive confrontation) modes).
- About / "Google+" button replaced by a "Twitter" one.
- Recap / Survival / Now the "exploded" state of the avatar is displayed.
- Questions / Questions updated.
- Questions / Typos fixed.
- Translations / Some rare Spanish translations were missing: they are now translated. Muchas gracias Enrique.
- Translations / Italian translation improved.
- Specific. MorphOS / Graphic bugs could appear during the animation on the question: fixed.
- Specific. MorphOS / A black screen could appear between two screens: fixed.
- Specific. MorphOS / Cup / Animations optimized when selecting a theme of questions.
- Specific. MorphOS / Compilation with GCC 4.4.5 (previously 2.95.3) and the lastest SDK 3.14.
- Girls band: Two new avatars, Maria Bella and Acid Jaimie (free).
The game is also available for AmigaOS 4.1 and Windows.
Ask Me Up, now you know!
Bruno 'BeWorld' Peloille proposes the port of Wyrmsun in version 3.5.5 (05/10/19).
Presentation of the game:
Enter the universe of Wyrmsun and its many planets. We find the humans on the planet earth as well as the dwarves walking on the floor of Nidavellir, the elves for their part feed their world Alfheim. These three peoples struggle to carve out a place for themselves with their weapons and tools of stone, bronze and iron. Thanks to this will perhaps one day they will meet beyond the stars.
The graphic style of Wyrmsun is what can be described as "retro", it is indeed a 2D strategy game clearly inspired by the Warcraft series on the gameplay and the general atmosphere of the game. You have the possibility to play on a network or perform the available solo quests. In the manner of Warcraft 3 a system of hero (more simplistic) allows to add a little extra micro-management which will please the players of RTS. We can also mention the presence of many cards and environments that add a plus to the game.
Link to Stream and the author's website and twitter.
Readme, screenshots, video and download available on MorphOS-Storage: Wyrmsun 3.5.5 (Size 267 Mb)
See the other ports of BeWorld.
Seventeen years later after the game's release Strip Fighter réalised in Blizt Basic for Amiga Classic 68020 + RTG, Juan Carlos 'Templario' Herran Martin has just make avaialable Strip Fighter II with new players and rivals
The game work on all platform with Hollywood Player 8.0 and oggvorbis.hwp plugin.
Available in Spanish, English, Italiano and French.
Available on MorgueSoft.
Juan Carlos 'Templario' Herran Martin has just released an update of LosChinos, a spanish classic game where you must know the total number of fingers show by you and your opponent.
This game has been compiled with the last version of programming language Hollywood.
Visit Templario website.