Connexion
Vous n'avez pas encore de compte personnel ? Vous devriez en créer un. Une fois enregistré vous aurez certains avantages, comme pouvoir modifier l'aspect du site, ou poster des commentaires signés...
Support
Activité du Site

Pages vues depuis 06/01/2019 : 13 109 422

• Nb. de membres 366
  • Nb. d'articles 2 845
  • Nb. de forums 24
  • Nb. de sujets 13
  • Nb. de critiques 0

Top 10  Statistiques

Index du forum »»  Matériel »» No audio sound with mac mini G4 installed with 3.14 Chrysalis !

No audio sound with mac mini G4 installed with 3.14 Chrysalis !#2168

3Contributeur(s)
Tektek_pieuvrePapiosaurK-L
1 Modérateur(s)
Papiosaur
Tektek_pieuvre Tektek_pieuvreicon_post
Hello,
I am a beginner with the OS and the 3.14 pack freshly installed on mac mini G4.
The speed of switching on and off as well as the internet browsing with wayfarer are astounding.
But I tried to use flacapella, I get the FLAC audio file well, but when I want to play it with jukebox for example, I have no sound, I verify the volume is not muted.
Do I have to install a equivalent of a driver or others for recognition of the audio card ?
I ask for your help please.
Thank you.
 Message édité par : Papiosaur / 15-11-2020 09:53
Papiosaur Papiosauricon_post
Hi Tektek_pieuvre,

All driver are integrated on MorphOS 3.14...

Do you have sound in games ?

Maybe the speaker in the Mac mini is HS or deconnected...
Hi Papiosaur,
I confirm with games the sound works, but Flac with jukebox doesn't.
I see the minutes passed when I click "play", but no sound comes out.
Any idea ?
K-L K-Licon_post
Please, try to play your file with DaPlayer.
Do you have installed FLAC Reggae class ?
https://www.morphos-storage.net/?id=1532582
Ok,
I wanted first to try "Daplayer" but when I open the program it tell me to in a windows to assign / mount etc..
I click on assign to go to the file flac but the file doesn't appear at all, I see the folder empty and the drop down menu doesn't offer me to see all files. The folder is locate in download.
Besides I have a small question, is it possible to fix for ever "see all files" in the differents folders ?
In second time I download the file lha "flac reggae class" but I don't have enough experience on this OS, I don't know how to install it.
I am aware of being a burden for you too, I beg your forgiveness.
As you have installed Chrysalis pack, FLAC decoder is integrate in the pack...

The path is SYS:Classes/Multimedia/

So i don't find any solutions...

I will test if i found a FLAC audio file.

"Besides I have a small question, is it possible to fix for ever "see all files" in the differents folders ?"

Yes, you must have an icon for the path you want to change to lister and right click on window and select Snapshot window.

Disk.info in the root for a partition and drawername.info for a drawer, the prefs of the liste position, size, icon or lister mode are save in this icon.
 Message édité par : Papiosaur / 15-11-2020 09:51