Connexion
Vous n'avez pas encore de compte personnel ? Vous devriez en créer un. Une fois enregistré vous aurez certains avantages, comme pouvoir modifier l'aspect du site, ou poster des commentaires signés...
Support
Activité du Site

Pages vues depuis 06/01/2019 : 13 108 401

• Nb. de membres 366
  • Nb. d'articles 2 845
  • Nb. de forums 24
  • Nb. de sujets 13
  • Nb. de critiques 0

Top 10  Statistiques

Index du forum »»  Général »» [Résolu] - Virtualiser MorphOS dans Qemu ? retour d'expérience ?

[Résolu] - Virtualiser MorphOS dans Qemu ? retour d'expérience ?#2285

6Contributeur(s)
yogiofvmPapiosaurTemplarioTchekowaldiamigaACE
1 Modérateur(s)
Papiosaur
ACE ACEicon_post
I'have tested Qemu with Morphos it works, but Ati display IS buggy, a bit usable for just a try , on the ryzen3 of my daughter it is working like on my old G3 but so far from my powerbook G4...
It should work better with a very expensive Pc..
For me it's interesting for developpement, you can cross compile on a powerfull machine and next try on qemu if it runs. And use debug.
But for a daily use it's not usable today.
Wayfarer was so slower on the ryzen3 .... so i prefer stop the expérience.
 Message édité par : ACE / 01-01-2023 20:21
 Message édité par : ACE / 01-01-2023 20:22
Templario Templarioicon_post
The best use of QEMU is to test the MorphOS ISO to install, but to use it is as "C'est un mal de tête" I use it with a PC Windos with a i5 and the emulation isn't slow but the program confuses the MorphOS system bar with the program border jumping form Windos to MorphOS, it is a hell, but to test the ISO is the best option.
Templario Templarioicon_post
The best use of QEMU is to test the MorphOS ISO to install, but to use it is as "C'est un mal de tête" I use it with a PC Windos with a i5 and the emulation isn't slow but the program confuses the MorphOS system bar with the program border jumping form Windos to MorphOS, it is a hell, but to test the ISO is the best option.
yogiofvm yogiofvmicon_post
hello both !

So then i think i go leave this idea, perhaps one day buying a powerbook g4 for it. It would be bettre for ^^

Thanx a lot about it !

And nice to read you Ace ^^

Regards