Connexion
Vous n'avez pas encore de compte personnel ? Vous devriez en créer un. Une fois enregistré vous aurez certains avantages, comme pouvoir modifier l'aspect du site, ou poster des commentaires signés...
Support
Activité du Site

Pages vues depuis 06/01/2019 : 13 113 496

• Nb. de membres 366
  • Nb. d'articles 2 845
  • Nb. de forums 24
  • Nb. de sujets 13
  • Nb. de critiques 0

Top 10  Statistiques

Index du forum »»  Général »» [EN] Problem with res. 320x240x16bit, upscaled by default?

[EN] Problem with res. 320x240x16bit, upscaled by default?#524

3Contributeur(s)
_DaNi_Jambalahdaff
1 Modérateur(s)
Papiosaur
_DaNi_ _DaNi_icon_post
Hi to all!!!

My first question is where can see the ALL screenmodes on morphos or edit/make a manual screenmode with 320x240r. I have a strange error when my SDL calls this resolution, low-res 320x240x16 not see correctly and is upscaled! (1/4 of screen is visible with fullscreen mode).
Have any bug PowerSDL 14.x with this resolution or is problem of morphos screenmode low-res?

Thanks!
Jambalah Jambalahicon_post
Hi Dani!
To see all screenmode and eventually edit or create one by yourself got to System Prefs and click on Monitors.
You will see in the left the list of screenmode avalaible. In the bottom you can click on Make (I guess... I don't really know the correct english label.... ehm..) and in the window that will appear you can choose the mode (8, 16 or 24 bit) and above the screenrmodes (there are many presets). Try the "Normal" mode and not "Interlaced" or "Doublescan": usually they don't work (if you should do nothing happens..).
I tried to create a screenmode 320x240 but I've always obtained a not valid screenmode resolution (black screen)
But I'm working on a 1680x1050 screenmode 16:9 monitor and I guess this screenmode is not supported since in 640x480 I had no problem at all.
_DaNi_ _DaNi_icon_post
now, i am testing if work or not thanks!
_DaNi_ _DaNi_icon_post
woh! is very very difficult make a 320x240... have a lot of manual changes becouse atomatic 320x240 values don´t work, need to be edited frequencies, pulses.. etc ( i have a 60hz LCD monitor) buffffffff!!!
Is very strange, only work Automatic with 640x480 and above.
Any have edited the monitors (by default don´t works well) working the 320x240?
daff dafficon_post
Dani : it can be difficult to create low resolutions on recent monitors. Try to enabled "Doublescan", it may be easier it create such resolutions.